My first published ebook



I am very happy to inform that I have published my ebook on Amazon Kindle. This ebook is a compilation of my poems I had been writing since years. The price is 100 Rs (but I will get only 49 Rs per sale :p ). Those who know me and my writing style will know that I write as a hobby and I use very simple words. So don't expect any "literature" masterpiece. This book doesn't have high fi languages, sensationalizing Shakespearean verses but it surely has innocent narration of events, wisdom, knowledge, learning, experiences and memories.




So if you are a casual reader, looking for some good and productive reading, this book is right for you.




Paperback version also coming soon. 

"Cup of Tea with Spoon of Wisdom"


Click here to visit kindle bookstore 





Happy Reading :)




https://www.amazon.in/dp/B084D72LJY/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_TVqnEbBBP886C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autobiography of my school

I am learning!

16 lessons of 2015!